The Significance of Letters in Dreams Question

  • vcrweb@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9 7:27 PM
      Hi All,
         I am a newbie to your list, and have just begun my spiritual travels with Rudolf Steiner, haveing recently finished reading How To Know Higher Worlds. It is a wonderful work, and I can see many shades of brilliance in Steiner's mind. I am onto the Sacred Geometry book next.
         I have a question for those of you who are more experienced in reading/studying his works. Does Steiner associate a meaning for letters (of the alphabet) in one's dreams? And what about numbers?
         I ask because recently I had a dream where its only feature was that a huge 'H' was prominent to my view, as was the sound of "eight" spoken simultaneously. I have not found an adequate explanation of letters in dreams to date, and think surely that there must exist one reputable source, if not more. I am hoping that Steiner did somewhere explain its esoteric meaning before his untimely departure.
      Skippy
      L.A.