Writer seeks people to interview for book

  • reachme834
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      To members of the community:

      Please allow me to introduce myself.

      I am a former journalist (Life magazine, U.S. News & World Report,
      many others) who is writing a book about how souls design their lives
      prior to incarnation.

      I believe that many of the major challenges we face in life were
      chosen by our souls prior to birth, presumably for the growth and
      learning that would result from the experience. I am interested in
      speaking with people who know (or at least have some insightful
      thoughts about) why their soul chose to face the life challenges they
      have faced.

      This project is a wonderful opportunity for people to share stories
      that may inspire and help others who face similar challenges.

      If you might like to be interviewed, or for more information, please
      contact me DIRECTLY at reachme834@..., as I do not receive
      messages from this group.

      I expect to be working on this project well into 2005, so please feel
      free to contact me even in the "distant" future.

      Thank you.

      Robert