Test message -ignore-

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2004
      Wondering if my emails are being recieved.  I have sent quite a few with ZERO feedback.  AOL users encounter this problem more often I have heard.
    • LilOleMissy@SBCglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2004
        C&s - A lot of my mail to AOL friends is returned - let's see if this gets to you.

        Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:
        Wondering if my emails are being recieved.  I have sent quite a few with ZERO feedback.  AOL users encounter this problem more often I have heard.

        Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

        ommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

        Yahoo! Groups Links