Re: [steiner] greek myths, etc.

  • dcf330@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2004
      Thanks Sheila & Starman. I think I'll start with Steiner's lecture and then try the Edith Hamilton book.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
        dcf330@... wrote:

        >Thanks Sheila amp; Starman. I think I'll start with Steiner's lecture and then try the Edith Hamilton book.

        Dear dcf,

        I think the book you are needing/wanting is by W.O Sucher and is called ISIS SOPHIA, An Outline of A New Star Wisdom.
        If you will look in the archives you will find a post (I don't post often) fraom about a month or so agao wherein I give inforamtion on how to obtain this book. I think it is from a college in Calif., but, can't recall off hand.

        Netscape. Just the Net You Need.
      • LilOleMissy@SBCglobal.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 16, 2004
          eyecueco@... wrote:
          dcf330@... wrote:

          >Thanks Sheila amp; Starman. I think I'll start with Steiner's lecture and then try the Edith Hamilton book.

          Dear dcf,

          I think the book you are needing/wanting is by  W.O Sucher and is called ISIS SOPHIA, An Outline of A New Star Wisdom.
          If you will look in the archives you will find a post (I don't post often) fraom about a month or so agao wherein I give inforamtion on how to obtain this book.  I think it is from a college in Calif., but, can't recall off hand.
          eyecueco, that might be Rudolf Steiner College in Fair Oaks, California, which is really almost a part of Sacramento. Just a guess here.

          A note here to all on the list: Before we started our very productive 12 Holy Nights Study with Dr. Starman and receiving the wonderful contributions and feelings of
          blessed community, I informed the list I would produce "The Inner Nature of Man" - Steiner's Vienna lectures he recommended for reading to the dead, for our Files section. I am way behind, and wished to let everyone know the project is still in the works but delayed due to my husband being seriously ill just before and during Christmas, requiring my intensive care here at home as well as hospitalization.  Remember, now: One of our Soul Attributes is to be Patience? :) So we'll hold that work in abeyance for a while longer.

          My apologies,

          Sheila

        • dcf330@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 17, 2004

            >Thanks Sheila amp; Starman. I think I'll start with Steiner's lecture and then try the Edith Hamilton book.

            Dear dcf,

            I think the book you are needing/wanting is by  W.O Sucher and is called ISIS SOPHIA, An Outline of A New Star Wisdom.
            If you will look in the archives you will find a post (I don't post often) fraom about a month or so agao wherein I give inforamtion on how to obtain this book.  I think it is from a college in Calif., but, can't recall off hand.
            eyecueco, that might be Rudolf Steiner College in Fair Oaks, California, which is really almost a part of Sacramento. Just a guess here.

            A note here to all on the list: Before we started our very productive 12 Holy Nights Study with Dr. Starman and receiving the wonderful contributions and feelings of
            blessed community, I informed the list I would produce "The Inner Nature of Man" - Steiner's Vienna lectures he recommended for reading to the dead, for our Files section. I am way behind, and wished to let everyone know the project is still in the works but delayed due to my husband being seriously ill just before and during Christmas, requiring my intensive care here at home as well as hospitalization.  Remember, now: One of our Soul Attributes is to be Patience? :) So we'll hold that work in abeyance for a while longer.

            My apologies,

            Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

            ommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            OK, thanks eyecueco and Sheila. Sorry to hear about your husband, Sheila, I hope he's feeling better soon.