Re: Knowledge of the Higher Worlds

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2004
      *******Well, we have had a relatively quiet study for the 12 Nights, and I guess it has drawn to a close. I think it was all right that it had no fast pace or definite end for 2 reasons: first, to study Knowledge of the Higher Worlds is an open-ended study, as it is a handbook of exercises meant to be DONE, not just read, not at all like a lecture-cycle; and second, there's little point in reading the later chapters until you've done the exercises in the earlier ones.
         But I figured that the group desiring to study that book intensively meant that people want to know about walking the path, how to know what spirit-science talks about for yourself. There's no reason that study needs to end now. So we'll continue it. And we can add other things to that as people wish.