Re: [steiner] Ch. 6 Pt. 1 -Results of Initiation: The 8-Fold Path

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
      Good stuff.  I've been stumbling upon advertisements in a local private newspaper about psychics teaching psychic development classes.  This subject is so huge but I have been really trying to connect these two schools of thought.  New Age psychic development verses the differing paths of initiation.  Or maybe we could narrow it down a bit. Chakra cleansing concentration exercises and meditations.
       I have a solid common denominator here from anthroposophy.  That is why I study  because alot of new age stuff is like milk toast compared to spiritual science.  Just some thoughts I am throwing out but would appreciate some commentary.  I am in the middle of a bunch of things right now.  Kids for one.  Chantel