Re: [steiner] Ch. 4 Comments - Environment and the Path

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
      Thank you DrStarman for your wise insights as usual.  We have land in the northern woods of Minnesota and my family seeks its getaway when ever we can.  Tomorrow morning in fact.  Lakes, rivers, streams, forests, deer, bald eagles, the loon.  It is when I am in the nature of things that life streams so much easier.  Especially in the quieter bird songs of winter I seek this refuge.  chantel