Re: [steiner] Response to welcome

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2003
      In a message dated 12/29/2003 5:01:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, jeanlaing@... writes:

      Many thanks for the welcome to your group.  I am not an anthroposoper, but I am committed to the teachings of Rudolf Steiner and I have grandchildren attending a Steiner School in Australia.  When I am more acquainted with this group I shall tell you more about myself and my interests. Bye for now -  Jean

      ******* Welcome to the group, Jean. As you may know, it's a tradition among anthroposophists to take a book and work with it over the 12 Holy Nights. We are now in the midst of studying Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and Its Attainment. Feel free to make any comments you like.