Knowledge of the Higher Worlds, Ch. 1-Comments

  • Morgan Vierheller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2003
      Why does the soul of man
      Seek knowledge of the higher worlds
      Because every look - fraught with longing -
      asks: where is the divine source?

      Dear Rick, Sarah, Chantal and Starman;

      So perhaps here at the chapter's end we can glean the several 'rules'and main points .
      Universal law #1-"Knowledge due a seeker cannot be withheld."
                          #2-"Knowledge may not be imparted to anyone not qualified to receive it."
                          #3-"Regulate each of your words and actions so that you do not interfere
                                 with anyone's free decisions and will."

      "No one who seeks sincerely will find any barriers to achieving knowledge and abilities in higher worlds" and the "temples of the spirit, though invisible to the physical eye are "everywhere" and whoever seeks can find them."

      Fundamental principle: Every insight that you seek only to enrich your own storehouse leads you from your path, but every insight you seek to become more mature on the path of ennoblement of humanity brings you one step forward.

      The idea becoming an ideal quote already cited.

      An idea from the Tao: Those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak.
      (p.36 KoHW)

      Cultivation of reverence, awe, adoration and wonder (ye must become as a little child) for truth and insight are part of the "preparation" stage, which is one of three:
                          1. Preparation
                          2. Illumination
                          3. Initiation

      Steiner poses a question at the end of the chapter, "How can we attain such knowledge (of our experiences before birth and after death)?"

      I do believe he is about to give us some ideas:)
              Any insights, dreams from your holy nights' meditations  so far?

              Blessings on your Holy Nights,

              Morgan