Welcome Renee

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      reneelattimore@... writes:

      Hello,
      My name is Renee and I a fairly new to this group having first come
      on in October, 2003.  I am also new to YahooMail.com and have been
      having trouble getting this post sent.
      I have read most of Rudolf Steiner's books and several of
      his "books" from his lectures.  I truly love reading all things
      Steiner, and I have been enjoying the discussions on this list.  I
      especially like the ties to astrology.   Because of the problems you
      all have been having with the list, perhaps it is time to introduce
      myself to the group and give up "lurking" in the shadows.
      I have been fortunate to have found a Steiner Study Group in the New
      Orleans area and have met some wonderful, interesting and caring
      friends.  We also choose a book to study for Holy Nights, usually
      one of Steiners books on the gospels.  I would love to be a part of
      the discussions if you start at the end of this month.
      I hope this post goes through this time.  I would hate to be
      considered a spammer!
      Sincerely
      Renee Lattimore

      *******Ah, well, now we know you're not. Welcome to the list, Renee. Do you have a preference for what you might like to study for the Holy Nights? It is a great time to intensively study an area of interest.