Re: [steiner] Re: Folk souls

  • AstroForum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
      Thank you for your help. I shall try the www. you mentioned. I am very
      interested in anything on the Crucifixion and John the Baptist including John the
      Baptist and the Grail, Mary Magdala, etc.

      Thank you very much for your time. Take care.
    • Morgan Vierheller
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 2, 2003
        The copy I have has a slightly different title;
        The Mission of the Individual Folk Souls (in connection to German-Scandinavian Mythology)
        It is the 1989 edition.

        Morgan

        lilolemissy wrote:

        Dear AstroForum, I looked on the elib site [http://www.elib.org/Steiner] (I hope this is correct) for this work, which is "The Mission of the Individual Folk Souls in Relation to Teutonic Mythology" and do not find it among those which can be downloaded, but I may have overlooked it. My version is the Second English edition, 1970, translated by A.H.Parker, 11 lectures given at Christiania (Oslo) from 7 to 17 June, 1910. I'm sorry not to be of more help. Sheila
         Can you tell me where this is in the steiner-files?  I can't seem to find it.
        Its like I can find everything else but this.  Is there a www. that I may
        type in to get this?  Thank you so much.

        Post to steiner@egroups.com

        Search the archives of the group at:

        Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

      • AstroForum@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 3, 2003
          I entered the website suggested and it comes up Error 404 on my screen. Is
          there another www. I can use? Thank you again for your help--I really want to
          read this...-)
        • Joel
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 3, 2003
            http://www.elib.com/Steiner/eLib.php3#Holdings
            I cut and pasted this from the address window on the e-lib's main
            Steiner holdings page. From there you should be able to research all
            that they have for what you are looking for. It is not a complete
            collection of course, and this address above isn't to what Sheila
            mentioned.
            Hope it helps.

            --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, AstroForum@a... wrote:
            > I entered the website suggested and it comes up Error 404 on my
            screen. Is
            > there another www. I can use? Thank you again for your help--I
            really want to
            > read this...-)
          • lilolemissy

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 3, 2003
                Thank you so much - at least this got me where I am trying to go. Again,
                thank you.