Re: cosmic nutrition

  • rickbobbs
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dear Joel;

      Thanks for the additional anectode.... but we'll have to collect a
      lot of them to account for the 100,000 or so people (mostly children)
      that have starved to death during our correspondence!

      On the other hand, the incredible greed of the "developed world" is
      put into quite another light by this observation of Steiner's - and
      others - ... as an ecologist I have often tried to calculate the
      number of people that could be fed, using mundane criteria, with a
      sensitive, labour-intensive and complex agricultural method. The
      number is huge. On the other hand, the greed of the materialist
      culture makes one or two seem like too many!

      Your reference to an east-Indian prompted me to post under 'Oriental
      Wisdom' a comment by Steiner I noticed while looking up Folk-souls.

      Thanks for your interest, Rick
    • rickbobbs