Re: [steiner] Re:Holy Nights study

    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 30, 2003
      In a message dated 11/30/2003 9:30:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, lilolemissy@... writes:

      Dear Chantel,

      I looked on the Steiner e-lib site and found "The Spiritual Hierarchies" listed as "The Spiritual Hierarchies and Their Reflection in the Physicl World", 10 lectures given in Dusseldorf April 12 through April 19, 1909, GA 110. Sadly enough, it is not one which may be downloaded. My inherited copy is so old it's only entitled "The Spiritual Hierarchies" and was printed in 1931 as Series VII, a designation apparently no longer used. The newer version would be available from one of the sources listed on the e-lib site, but another possibility might be to see if your local AP Group or the Society's Library might have it to loan. I feel badly not to be able to help more, and so hope you're able to locate a copy.

      Blessings,

      Sheila

      I am new and wondering where to find "Spiritual Hierarchies".  Enjoying the list very much hopefully with this I will be able to contribute more often.  Chantel

      *******That will have to be one consideration I guess----whether the book or lecture cycle we choose is available online. Of course it's much easier for everyone to "have" a copy when it is. I don't think either of the two suggested are.
      -starman
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 21, 2004
        In a message dated 12/21/2004 3:39:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, chris@... writes:

        i am interested in participating -a cycles on the gospels is ok by me.
        however i will not be able to partiipate every day.

        chris/alwyn

        *******Of course not everyone can be there every night, but you participate in other ways nonetheless. ;-)

            The Steiner e-Library (which incidentally, is in need of donations this Christmastime) has the lecture-cycle "The Gospel of John in Relation to the Other Three Gospels" (14 lectures) online, as well as "The Christ-Impulse and the Development of Ego-Consciousness" (7 lectures).

        Dr. Starman
        www.DrStarman.net