astrosophy history

  • rickbobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Dear Starman, Sheila and folks;

      First, thanks to Starman and Sheila for taking a "seconds thought" on
      the Calendar of the Soul lecture issue. Starman reached the informed
      conclusions I had, in that Steiner was clearly pointing to the flow
      of blood from the cross as the actual mark of the beginning of the
      Christian epoch of Earth (Steiner's view is that Christ is now the
      Earth spirit for the rest of Earth-evolution). Taken seriously, that
      would make the second millenium begin (as noted) 2033... the question
      becomes, Where was Steiner speaking from this spiritual vision (which
      must be the actual one, given that there were two births of pertinent
      Jesus children, as well as many other reasons) and where was he
      accomodating the exisitng context?

      The harmonic of starting each year with Easter should also be
      carefully thought over.

      It certainly is a test of patience and powers of observation to find
      James Stewart's little door to his Related Articles section! I know I
      failed it miserably at first, and had to e-mail for directions. My
      essays are at
      http://wn.elib.com/Steiner/RelArtic/BobbetteRSW/steiner2_main.html
      and the first volume of collected quotes (to 1915) is the same
      to ...RSW/steineraz_main.html.

      Thanks for your interest, Rick