The Seven Seals and a question

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2003
      I forgot which lecture Steiner discusses this exact topic in which he said that if you have pictures of the seven seals in a room where there is little or no spiritual conversation or discovery illness would result particularly digestive illness.  I can sort of understand why illness would result but why particularly would he say digestive illness?  He mentions this at the end of the entire lecture by the way and doesn't explain why. The digestive system of the threefold man...and?  Thankyou, Chantel