Re: Why Steiner?

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 10:31 PM
      Thanks for stating your position so clearly,Lorraine.As I have stated
      before,I hope I am open-minded about Steiner.I do feel that he has
      been unjustly and IRRATIONALLY neglected, and this probably confirms
      his view about the Luciferic and Ahrimanic forces at work on Earth.To
      answer the question, "Why Steiner?", my reasons at present are:
      (1)I like his optimism for the human race, which is in contrast to
      other esoteric groups which state that only a few individuals will be
      saved.
      (2)I had been looking for an explanation for such problems as the
      origin of the human race and the meaning of life,and Steiner seems to
      give the best explanation I have come across so far.
      (3)The clarity of his writing,even in translation.
      I have not really started to practise the discipline he recommends;
      perhaps that will be the next step.
      Regards,
      Sena