Re: [steiner] New to the group and question on the signs

  • Pierre Gringiore
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2003
      Many thanks to Dr starman for his recent posting with some of the zodiac illustrations.  For me, these are both worth seeing and worth keeping.  Forming an image of each of the signs of the zodiac is quite difficult for a number of reasons.  The first has to do with having some confidence in the source of the material, and the second has to do with the nature of intuition.  Intuitive thoughts do not arrive immediately -- there is no direct method, so to speak.  Working with each image over the course of the year is fine by me.  I look forward to further input.  As I begin to feel more confident about my own understanding I will post more of my own thoughts.
    • eurythmy
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 20, 2004
        Dear Chantel, Sheila, Dr Starman and all,
        Could we look at the sign and sketches for Aries/Easter?
        Many thanks,
        Franky
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 21, 2004
            In a message dated 3/20/2004 3:31:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, eurythmy@... writes:

            Dear Chantel, Sheila, Dr Starman and all,
            Could we look at the sign and sketches for Aries/Easter?
            Many thanks,
            Franky

            *******I believe you said you had a copy of the book. Do you have the sketches & Steiner's written indications?

            Starman
            www.DrStarman.net
          • eurythmy
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 8, 2004
              Dear Dr Starman,
              The sketches I have are exactly as yours, but as it is a photocopy is is black on white not red on cream.
              Franky
              Dear Chantel, Sheila, Dr Starman and all,
              Could we look at the sign and sketches for Aries/Easter?
              Many thanks,
              Franky

              *******I believe you said you had a copy of the book. Do you have the sketches & Steiner's written indications?

              Starman