Fw: Lunar Eclipse

  • lilolemissy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Dear Friends,

      It seems to me Steiner mentioned lunar as well as solar eclipses, and
      unless I'm mistaken, I seem to recall his words that during a solar
      eclipse, badkward elemental beings are far more active and visible to
      those who are able to see Spiritually, but I could be in error on this
      latter point.

      Cheers!