Re: The Work of the Angels in Man's Astral Body

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 4, 2003
      I assume you're still asking about Mpls branch meetings - they are
      typically the first Wednesday of the month, once a month, at the same
      location/time City of Lakes Waldorf, 7-9 PM. The rest of the board
      probably isn't all that interested in Mpls branch meetings though, so
      again we should probably continue this conversation off the board
      here. :)

      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 30, 2003
        In a message dated 11/21/2003 7:42:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, Cheeseandsalsa@... writes:

        I am expressing interest in studying the drawings to let you know.  My content is lacking in this subject.  Thank you so much for your time and knowledge it helped straighten out some rough edges! Chantel

        *******Right now I'm very busy with preparations for Christmas, but the 12 images start with Pisces in the spring. So when February rolls around, why don't we start with the first one? I can put the original sketches and Steiner's notations here in the group's Files section.
           I've heard of other people who have done drawings or paintings of the 12 also. Does anyone know who they are? Maybe we could compare.