Re: The Work of the Angels in Man's Astral Body

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 3, 2003
      Branch meeting is from 7-9 PM at City of Lakes Waldorf School. If
      you are in Foundation Studies, you must know Sheryl G., she has my
      contact info if you need more details. Perhaps I will see you
      there. :)
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 30, 2003
        In a message dated 11/21/2003 7:42:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, Cheeseandsalsa@... writes:

        I am expressing interest in studying the drawings to let you know.  My content is lacking in this subject.  Thank you so much for your time and knowledge it helped straighten out some rough edges! Chantel

        *******Right now I'm very busy with preparations for Christmas, but the 12 images start with Pisces in the spring. So when February rolls around, why don't we start with the first one? I can put the original sketches and Steiner's notations here in the group's Files section.
           I've heard of other people who have done drawings or paintings of the 12 also. Does anyone know who they are? Maybe we could compare.