Re: [steiner] Threefolding

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
      lilolemissy@... writes:
      Dear Derek,

      What does the group "Anthroposophy," Perlas or this web site have to do with Steiner or Threefolding? I'm especially interested in how this web site you point out below is connected with Steiner's Threefolding and would be grateful for your input and guidance.
      Cheers!
      Sheila

      ******I don't think it has anything to do with anthroposophy and it sure has none of Dr. Steiner's spirit.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
        "Nicanor Perlas"

        Isn't he working with Jesaiah Ben-Aharon?

        rick distasi
        It may be ironic that just as I had posted my last message I found
        in the Group "Anthroposophy" a message which quoted an article by
        Nicanor Perlas and also the following website:
        http://www.freewebs.com/tcfactory/threefold/start.htm

        Post to steiner@egroups.com

        Search the archives of the group at:

        Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

      • lilolemissy
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
          I don't know - who is Perlas? or Ben-Aharon? I don't know about these except what little I had time to catch on this idiot web site. I sure do agree with Dr. Starman on this! Derek is mixing with some creepy characters here, and I can sure see Ziggy's influence! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!