Threefolding

  • Derek
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
      It may be ironic that just as I had posted my last message I found
      in the Group "Anthroposophy" a message which quoted an article by
      Nicanor Perlas and also the following website:
      http://www.freewebs.com/tcfactory/threefold/start.htm
    • lilolemissy
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
        Dear Derek,

        What does the group "Anthroposophy," Perlas or this web site have to do with Steiner or Threefolding? I'm especially interested in how this web site you point out below is connected with Steiner's Threefolding and would be grateful for your input and guidance.

        Cheers!

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
          lilolemissy@... writes:
          Dear Derek,

          What does the group "Anthroposophy," Perlas or this web site have to do with Steiner or Threefolding? I'm especially interested in how this web site you point out below is connected with Steiner's Threefolding and would be grateful for your input and guidance.
          Cheers!
          Sheila

          ******I don't think it has anything to do with anthroposophy and it sure has none of Dr. Steiner's spirit.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
            "Nicanor Perlas"

            Isn't he working with Jesaiah Ben-Aharon?

            rick distasi
            It may be ironic that just as I had posted my last message I found
            in the Group "Anthroposophy" a message which quoted an article by
            Nicanor Perlas and also the following website:
            http://www.freewebs.com/tcfactory/threefold/start.htm

            Post to steiner@egroups.com

            Search the archives of the group at:

            Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

          • lilolemissy
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
              I don't know - who is Perlas? or Ben-Aharon? I don't know about these except what little I had time to catch on this idiot web site. I sure do agree with Dr. Starman on this! Derek is mixing with some creepy characters here, and I can sure see Ziggy's influence! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!