Fw: Geomagnetic Storm in Progress

  • lilolemissy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
      Dear Friends,

      These phenomena, the solar geometric storms, have been going on rather
      steadily recently with the Aurora Borealis as far south as central coastal
      CA (the fire is a bit south), something I have never seen in this area
      before. My knowledge of astrology is so limited as to be practically
      nonexistant, and I would be grateful for the wisdom of those who are
      knowledge about these things. [ I dislike picking on Dr. Starman, but -
      but...] Practically the entire extent of my practical celestial knowledge
      has to do with such things as mercury blocking certain harmful influences
      emanating from the planet Mercury [Venus?], as we see in such conditions as
      impetago, while the bands of Saturn are harmful and the planet itself
      healing - or is that vice versa, etc. Events such as presented in this
      newsletter just now are bound to have enormous consequences for the earth
      and the entire universe, and it seems to me Steiner warned us to watch for
      "signs in the heavens." I watch, but am unable to comprehend in a right way.
      HELP!

      Cheers in Puzzlement,

      Sheila

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003
        In a message dated 10/31/2003 1:36:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, lilolemissy@... writes:

        Dear Friends,

        These phenomena, the solar geometric storms, have been going on rather
        steadily recently with the Aurora Borealis as far south as central coastal
        CA (the fire is a bit south), something I have never seen in this area
        before. My knowledge of astrology is so limited as to be practically
        nonexistant, and I would be grateful for the wisdom of those who are
        knowledge about these things. [ I dislike picking on Dr. Starman, but -
        but...] .... it seems to me Steiner warned us to watch for
        "signs in the heavens." I watch, but am unable to comprehend in a right way.
        HELP!
        Cheers in Puzzlement,
        Sheila

        ******* I would recommend "AURORA" by Harald Faulk-Ytter, a Christian Community priest, to understand the Northern & Southern Lights. You remember how Zoroaster described the Earth becoming a Realm of Darkness, of Ahriman, separted from the Sun, and then foretold that the God of Light would come again to Earth---- and how that Christ Being united with the earth almost 2,000 years ago to give it the impulse to rejoin the Sun rather than being lost in matter? Well, in that book he develops the vision that the Northern and Southern Aurorae are the beginning of the process of the dark Earth generating its own Light. Small wonder, then, that impulses from the Sun make it stronger. ;->

           Starman

        >Space Weather News for Oct. 30, 2003
        >http://spaceweather.com
        >
        >A severe geomagnetic storm is in progress on Oct. 30th. It began at
        >approximately 1700 UT when a coronal mass ejection (CME) struck our
        >planet's magnetic field--the second such impact in as many days. The CME
        >was hurled toward Earth yesterday by an X10-class explosion from giant
        >sunspot 486. Sky watchers at all latitudes should be alert for auroras
        >after local nightfall.

        http://www.DrStarman.net
      • lilolemissy
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003
          Thank you, Dr. Starman! I greatly appreciate this recommendation, as no doubt others also do. How silly of me to have ignored looking further into this earlier.

          Cheers,

          Sheila