Discussion group volunteers

  • Charlie Morrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      Thanks for the welcome Sena.

      With regards to volunteers for the discussion group I would be
      willing to make an attempt at chapter 2. I agree with your point,
      Janet, that we should all feel free to have an input when discussing
      the chapters, but, having to examine a chapter in order to relate it
      to others would certainly make me look at it a lot closer than I
      would if I were just reading it for my personal understanding.

      Having just read 'message200' I see that you would agree with this,
      Dr Starman.

      Charlie