Re: [steiner] Re: The Anthroposophy Group

  • lilolemissy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2003
      Hi, Derek,

      I hadn't long studied Anthroposophy before noticing Steiner spoke of Christian Rosenkreutz with a great deal of regard, but it was only quite some years later before I began to understand the enormous importance of this individual. In my previous correspondence, I forgot to acknowledge your valuable contribution, for which I apologize. It's good to have thinkers on the list!

      Sheila

      Thank you

      ******* Father CR refers to Christian Rosenkreutz, a member of the
      White