Re: Theosophy: spiritual vision received as a gift at every instant

  • Lee Noonan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2003
      Hi Dr Starman

      thanks for your helpful responses. I have the image of the spiritual
      world resounding away regardless of whether I am listening or not.
      Steiner mentions that two seers will see the same spiritual formation
      eg a human aura, when they focus on the same formation. I was
      wondering how a spirit being would speak to one seer and not the
      other.

      Lee