The Hawk and the Mouse

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      Dear Group,

      When you totally absorb yourself in an activity or event you live in
      another world. The intensity of your vision is increased and the
      universe around you seems imbued with additional meaning, color and
      vivacity. The Universe itself seems to engage you in an active
      dialogue, showing you signs that guide and inform. Yesterday I was
      outside jogging through a tree-lined residential neighborhood when a
      large, black-tailed hawk swooped down overhead and like a blur of
      color grabbed a mouse running through the grass. Right then, at that
      moment, I knew Arnold Schwarzenegger would defeat Gov. Gray Davis
      despite what the opinion polls said the day before.

      Mathew Morrell
      http://www.kcpost.net/