Theosophy: creative impulses between death and rebirth

  • leeanoonan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2003
      Hi

      In Theosophy chapter 3 paragraph 48 Steiner says that in between
      death and rebirth the spirit can receive creative impulses from the
      4th region of the spiritland which can then be brought into the next
      incarnation. I understand then that the creative impulses from
      this region can therefore be received after death but also during
      life. Have I understood corectly?

      Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2003

        *******Yes, because we are back there each night during sleep and receive more then, if we're able to do so.