Re: [steiner] Celebrating Michaelmas & the stars

  • JP@Mison.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 3, 2003

      Dr. Starman,

      If I am understanding you, the main source of these insights is traditional (written?) "astrological sources," supplemented by a search for historical correspondences.

      Is that right?

      Further questions:

      Besides the Edgar Casey readings, what are some of the primary traditional sources?
      Where, for example, is the earliest known origin of the thought, "Mars in Aquarius always has to do with revolutionary things"?

      Can anything be said about how such thoughts arose?

      Are there instances where historical (or biographical) observation was the source of such a 'law,' or where such observation 'corrected' an earlier law?

      (Earlier, you wrote, "all ancient religions, from out of their direct experience of the gods, knew how to work out the timing of their rituals from this perception, which was the source of all sacred calendars and seasonal rituals, and this divine knowledge of "signs and seasons" was also used to understand the nature of souls born at this or that time. That was the source of all ancient astrology .  .  . "  I am looking for anything that might add some specificity to this picture.  Where, for example are the earliest sources we know of and rely on regarding  the qualities of Mars, of Aquarius, and of the relation you describe?  Are there later sources that added previously unknown or unpublished ideas?)

      Thanks.

                                    Joseph Proskauer

      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 21, 2003
        A subject within this subject matter:  The southern cross constellation.  Was that an ancient cross buried within the earth perhaps either in Lemerian or Atlantean time?  When the trees used to fly along with humans and the trees were some type of healing form.  Then some wise guys got bored one day and cut that tree down and it became the southern cross which became the southern cross constellation.
         Some people were actually killed with that southern cross (tree) because they were trying to save it from harm.  These ancient Atlanteans or Lemurians were buried along with it inside of it.  Some of these people in human form today experience pain in the middle of the shoulder blades as a result of this galactic drama.  Has anybody heard anything similar to it or make some sense out of it?  It is very interesting to me.  I have this pain in the middle of my shoulder blades as well.  It has become a seasonal thing.  Every June of the year as summer really approaches it flares up so badly I can barely function.  Chantel