RE: [steiner] Celebrating Michaelmas & the stars

  • Jp
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 1, 2003

      Thank you for pointing out the significance of Fomalhaut.

      Can you tell us more about the four Royal Stars?

      A quick internet search took me to a site (www.winshop.com.au/annew/Fomalhaut.html) which says that they have been associated with four archangels:  Aldebaran with Michael, watcher of the East;  Fomalhaut with Gabriel, watcher of the South;  Regulus with Raphael, Watcher of the North, and Antares with Oriel, Watcher of the West.  It also says that they also once marked the position of the Sun at the Solstices and Equinoxes:  Aldebaran marked zero Aries 3044 BC, Antares marked zero Libra 3052 BC, Fomalhaut marked zero Capricorn, 2582 BC, Regulus marked zero Cancer 2345 BC.

      How do these associations relate to things Steiner may have said about the relation of the Archangels to the seasons?

      I believe he said something about how our autumn celebrations are inwardly spring ones, and vice versa.  Might the associaton of Michael with Aldebaran be an indication of this?  We might also recognize that a star where the sun is in the spring is rising at sunset in the fall.

                                                   -- Joseph Proskauer

      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 21, 2003
        A subject within this subject matter:  The southern cross constellation.  Was that an ancient cross buried within the earth perhaps either in Lemerian or Atlantean time?  When the trees used to fly along with humans and the trees were some type of healing form.  Then some wise guys got bored one day and cut that tree down and it became the southern cross which became the southern cross constellation.
         Some people were actually killed with that southern cross (tree) because they were trying to save it from harm.  These ancient Atlanteans or Lemurians were buried along with it inside of it.  Some of these people in human form today experience pain in the middle of the shoulder blades as a result of this galactic drama.  Has anybody heard anything similar to it or make some sense out of it?  It is very interesting to me.  I have this pain in the middle of my shoulder blades as well.  It has become a seasonal thing.  Every June of the year as summer really approaches it flares up so badly I can barely function.  Chantel