Re: [Steiner] Yahoo groups changes/ Michaelmas

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2003
      <<We are having a community gathering and celebration of Michaelmas here in
      Mpls/St. Paul. >
      shahara9@... writes:

      I am in Wisconsin, but have a daughter at the U of Minneapolis.
      And I may be moving to North Carolina (on the coast) if anyone is in that
      area.
      ~shahara
      shahara lefay
      *living love &simplicity*
      "my country is the world, and my religion is to do good" emerson
      TerraSoLuna.org

      ********There are anthroposophic communities in Milwaukee, East Troy and Viroqua, Wisconsin, and several in North Carolina, though I don't know of any in the far east of NC near me here in Virginia Beach.