Re: [steiner] Re: Gospel of John Reading Over 12 Holy Nights

  • Duncan J. Fernando
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2000
      Jeff,
                Thanks for pointing out that there are 3 books with similar titles.
      I think the 4 votes have been cast for the collection of 1908 lectures -
      192 pages in  the AP Press edition. All goes to show what a prolific
      writer and lecturer Steiner was.
                  Sena
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2000
        > P.S. There's also a solar eclipse Christmas day.
        Fioredortica@... writes:
        Dear starman,
        this solar eclipse in such a day must mean something? >>

        An eclipse is an interruption in the regular rhythms of Nature. As such, if
        you desire to braek a pattern, to start on a new tack and change the way
        things have been happening over and over, an eclipse time is a period when
        you can make a new start and set up a new rhythm. It doesn't cause anything
        to be different but provides an opportune time for YOU to make a change, a
        time when you can start down a new road.

        *man
      • starmann77@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2000
          pacbay@... writes:

          << In AP press on line catalog there are listed three Gospel of
          St. John's: one by Floris Press for 9.95 with 129 pages: the other for
          12.95 with 192 pages by AP Press! and the last which we eliminated (in
          Relation to the Other Gospels). Are first two the same cycles with
          different ISBN's???? >>

          No, the Floris Press one is the Christian Community translation of the actual
          Gospel of John itself (by Kalmia Bittleston), not lectures by Steiner about
          it.