Re: [steiner] I'm New and saying HI

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2003
      Zoesmadhouse@... writes:

      Hi everyone,

      I'm very interested in this site as I suffer from a condition called Sarcoidosis and have come off traditional medication such as steroids, planequil etc to use the Anthroposophical approach.  I am currently receiving the mistletoe and various therapies such as massage, eurythmy and art.  This had led me to a much better place and is based on Steiners works.
      I have to say that up until a year ago I had never heard of him and now am learning slowly.  I take my 2 year old to a kindergarten mum &tots which is fab and I am gutted that I cannot afford to send my older children to the school.  When will the rest of England realise what is happening to our children?  I so wish my children to have a childhood away from peers who at 6 are fashion conscious, and pick up on untidy hair in an instant.  My middle child is autistic and he would benefit from the steiner education immensly but alas it all costs money.
      I look forward to hearing from you all and am very very keen to learn more about Rudulf Steiner .
      bye for now
      Zoe

      *******Welcome to the list, Zoe. What is sarcoidosis, a liver ailment? Perhaps you can get some help here with that as well as with Waldorf education. There's also another list here at Yahoo for people trying to homeschool their children with Waldorf techniques.