Welcome to the New Members

  • Sena Fernando
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      Welcome to Sarah Cherry and Charlie Morrison, who have joined
      recently. You have joined us at an exciting time as we are planning a
      study event for the 12 nights of Christmas. Please look through the
      recent correspondence on this. There is an ongoing poll to choose a
      book for study. The voting currently favours Steiner's book on the
      Gospel of St.John. If you are buying the book you need to be aware
      that there are 3 books with similar titles. The current favorite is
      entitled "The Gospel of St.John", NOT "The Gospel of St.John and its
      relations to the Three Other Gospels". Also, have a look at the
      calendar at eGroups.