Re: [steiner] knowledge of higher worlds

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2003
      handworkteacher@... writes:
        I work in a charter school and i have been a waldorf teacher since
      1980. we are starting a study group for new steiner students. what do
      you think of that for starting?
      *******How old are they? I'm not sure anthroposophic books can be successfully worked with by teens. I know Steiner particularly rebuked a teacher for trying to take up the Philosophy of Freedom with teens. Might be better to introduce young people more to some RESULTS of anthroposophy and let them go looking for the techniques themselves as they get older.