Off Topic Posts

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 1:05 PM
      sarahwh@... writes:
      Steve,
      If you want to reply to me you must do so onlist so everyone can read your
      bizarre 'remarks'. I have now blocked you from my inbox.
      Everyone, this guy went beserk on an MRA list when I simply asked; "Is
      America included within the MRA Forgiveness Factor"? Now he appears on this
      list coincidently, and sends me an unwanted offlist 'remark' - see below.
      BTW, note the 'ishtar must die' username? Makes you wonder ...
      Sarah