RE: [steiner] Re: Digest Number 569

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2003
      Dear Sarah and Friends,

      I plead total ignorance as to what MRA is, Sarah, and would be grateful to
      know what it is? In all honesty, America does seem to be a mess in so very
      many ways, and I say that as an American who loves her country. Not only
      that, but I live in California, "The Land of Fruits and Nuts!" :) ACK! But
      it does go to illustrate how "things" aren't always as they seem, I think?

      I was really interested in your experience with Iranians and their "black
      magic," since such matters seem far more widespread than perhaps most of us
      realize. As a child growing up in New Orleans, I often came across
      "strange" happenings among some of the people there, mostly those from the
      various islands and island nations such as Barbados, Bermuda, Haiti, etc.,
      and later came some similar "strange" things among some of the American
      Indian Tribes. I've read about the aborigines in places such as Australia
      with their "dreaming" and "questionable" practices, so it would seem a
      world-wide influence among many. I'd really enjoy hearing more about your
      experiences.

      Where is it that Steiner speaks of Ishtar and Eabani [?] - this is in
      relation to the ishtarmustdie name, which seems to make good sense to me.
      There's something about Ishtar, a Goddess who is morally "questionable"
      around men, having seduced Eabani and thereby having bound him to the Earth
      in a way he did not wish, forcing him deeper into physical matter with even
      more struggling to regain even his former status in the Spiritual Worlds.
      Gilgamesh becomes jealous, of course, further complicating matters, and one
      is able to understand WHY Ishtar must die....i.e. the Physical must
      transform itself into the Spiritual.

      Sarah, it's good to see you posting again - we've all become far too silent
      on the list but then who am I to speak?! :)

      Blessings,

      Sheila

      > Steve,
      > If you want to reply to me you must do so onlist so everyone can read your
      > bizarre 'remarks'. I have now blocked you from my inbox.
      >
      > Everyone, this guy went beserk on an MRA list when I simply asked; "Is
      > America included within the MRA Forgiveness Factor"? Now he appears on
      this
      > list coincidently, and sends me an unwanted offlist 'remark' - see below.
      >
      > BTW, note the 'ishtar must die' username? Makes you wonder ...
      >
      > Sarah

    • rickbobbs
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2003
        Hi Folks.... I just want to mention that the only "spiritual
        scientist" that I have ever seen on N.A. television was, wait for it,
        a voodoo practitioner in front of his shop of horrors!

        Some Science!

        Some Spiritual!