Re: [steiner] hello all

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15 10:18 PM
      In a message dated 8/8/2003 7:22:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, afc@... writes:

      Thanks for the welcome e-mails, the astrological representations make
      excellent meditation mandalas.
      I am someone who has studied spirituality in diverse forms for years,
      finally getting down to the work of it.
      Anyone interested in the lecture I posted information on, please let
      me know.  The speaker is the teacher who originally got me going on
      Steiner, he came to Anthroposophy through being a Psychology
      professor.  Very captivating and informational speaker.
      Thanks again, and warm wishes to all.

      *******Welcome to the list, Joel. Sorry to take so long to welcome you but I have been occupied with starting a series of lectures for the Virginia Beach Anthroposophical Society on the Great Initiates. We'll post a notice on them soon.