Re: [steiner] Which Gospel?

  • jla
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 2, 2000
      I recall on the voting section at egroups, 4 votes for the Gospel of St.John in Relation. I may have been wrong or this has changed.

      Jeff

      "Duncan J. Fernando" wrote:

      Jeff,     It WILL be a majority vote (unlike some other elections). At the momentthere are 4 votes for St.John (1908) - Dr.Starman, Janet, Gisele, and myself.Please remind me who apart from yourself is voting for St.John (1909).            Sena
      http://www.esotericlinks.com Create a free homepage at http://www.esotericlinks.com/userpages/index.shtml mailto:sena@...