Anthroposophy Lecture Minnesota

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2003
      STAGES ON LIFE'S WAY
      A LECTURE AND DISCUSSION WITH JAMES ULNESS, Ph.D.

      MONDAY, AUGUST 25, 2003
      PILGRIM LUTHERAN CHURCH, 1935 ST. CLAIR AVENUE, SAINT PAUL
      LECTURE: 7-9 PM CONVERSATION: 9-10 PM
      DONATIONS ENCOURAGED

      There is a kind of wave or current which moves us all along
      the river of life. Some sink, some swim, and some just drift with
      the current, some get snarled up for awhile and then move on. Some
      get drawn down by whirlpools, and some go through 'white water' and
      over rapids. Most don't have the foggiest idea of where this is all
      leading. Many believe that it is leading nowhere so they try to make
      the best of it. Most just muddle through with vague hopes and
      nebulous dreams. Some, however, begin to wake up and start the steep
      climb of a spiritual journey.
      What do we know about these life stages? And how can that
      knowing help us on our path? Fortunately we do have some
      Guidelines. Unfortunately, most people are oblivious to them. It is
      time to awaken, take note of the Guidelines, and quicken our journey
      with courage and confidence. Is there Help along the way? Yes,
      indeed! How does one find this Help?
      ~James Ulness

      This event, hosted by the Twin Cities Anthroposophical Society ~ An
      Anthroposophical Fellowship, is open to all. James is a knowledgeable
      and engaging speaker who brings soul-spirit perspectives to these
      deeply human concerns. If you have not heard him speak before, this
      is a perfect opportunity. Please come!
      Event information: Call Dianne at 651-452-6765
      General information: Anthroposophy.org