Question on homosexuality

  • LilOleMissy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Dear Friends,

      What seems to be a world-wide movement regarding so-called "Gay Rights"
      has me greatly concerned, and especially so now that such individuals
      seem to be steadily gaining acceptance in so very many aspects. I've
      wondered if perhaps I'm revolted due to my ignorance or lack of
      knowledge and understanding. Some years ago an Anthroposophical M.D.
      mentioned that homosexuals are born with both their etheric body and
      their physical body as one sex. I have not been able to find anything by
      Steiner regarding this, and I wonder if anyone has found anything to
      explain what is to me abnormal. There have been times when I've puzzled
      over Steiner's statement somewhere regarding mankind's future normal
      reproduction evolving to the larynx rather than remaining as today's
      human sexuality, except for "backward individuals - I've wondered if
      homosexual behavior may be a precursor of this? I would greatly
      appreciate any insight into this anyone may be able to offer.

      Deeply puzzled,