The truth about my last threesome

  • Abbie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2003
      My lesbian friend has two guy friends. We all met in a motel and watched cartoons and drank margaritas.

      Once we got settled in, I watched her strip naked and then run to the ice machine. She never came back, so I did them both.
      I really wanted more ice.

      http://Fight.at/MyElectricPanties
    • LilOleMissy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2003
        Dear Friends,

        Our group seems to be one microcosm of sorts for what Steiner forewarned
        us to expect during these times: Increasing attacks. The recent
        "strange" mailings received as well as this one are to be expected and
        I'm not bothered in the least, other than feeling a deep sense of
        compassion for those who are "blind" in word, action and deed. There is
        no way whatsoever anyone or anything could ever diminish my deep study
        of Anthroposophy and the same is very true for so many others of us.
        Everywhere we see such depravity as the below, but we all realize it
        exists and is part of that which hopefully shall one day be redeemed.

        Blessings to All,

        Sheila

        Abbie wrote:

        >My lesbian friend has two guy friends. We all met in a motel and watched cartoons and drank margaritas.
        >
        >Once we got settled in, I watched her strip naked and then run to the ice machine. She never came back, so I did them both.
        >I really wanted more ice.
        >
        >http://Fight.at/MyElectricPanties
        >

        >Post to steiner@egroups.com

        >Search the archives of the group at:
        >http://www.esotericlinks.com/egroupsearch.html
        >
        >Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:
        >http://www.esotericlinks.com/steinerbooks.html

      • Faxmail Gateway
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
          I've been enjoying these diversions. There is a
          tendency at times when in the midst of esoteric
          discussions to loosen a bit the connection between
          lofty ideals and earthly ways and means. This seems
          especially so with the Internet where we are quite
          separated from one another in physical space and time.
          This loosening is something that is to be avoided
          generally in the Anthroposophic experience, which
          works to connect these poles.

          Hence, there appears to me a certain wisdom in these
          intrusions into our group. These are reminders of
          traffic that goes on constantly around us, on and off
          the Internet. Perhaps it fills our sacred halls of
          learning a bit with a certain perspective quite
          common, at least in fantasy, in our streets and towns.
          Whether we are currently working to evolve into
          higher forms of ourselves or not, the reality is that
          many of us have entertained fantasies such as these
          e-mails present, at least quietly/individually, at one
          time or another, particularly in adolescence. Some of
          us move forward to make lifestyles out of such
          imaginations, while others of us move to make
          lifestyles from imaginations gleaned in our
          Anthroposophic endeavors. (At this point in time when
          human hearts are rarely pure as gold, it seems the
          majority of us employ various bits of the multitude of
          imaginations in the world, creating a plethora of
          diverse combinations.)

          Evolution is inevitable, conscious or not. We are
          wise to pay attention to all the various ways those
          around us are evolving. As true as it is that none of
          us is as perfect as the ideal we strive to achieve, it
          is also true in the converse that none of us is as
          horrible as to be the perfect embodiment of evil
          (cataclysmic cosmic events excluded!). As clich´┐Ż as
          the thought has become since the smiley happy '70s, we
          each fill a part of the universal tapestry. These
          intrusions, misguided as they can appear, are also
          opportunities for insight and connection to other
          parts of this human experience. There would be no
          perception of the Christ impulse as salvation without
          a devil from which to be saved. It's good to be
          reminded from time to time to "keep it real" while
          indulging our desires for higher knowledge, however
          "real" might apply to "The truth about my last
          threesome," for we can find the Devil being too far
          above as we can find Satan too far below.

          -George

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com