Re: [steiner] Re: Pictures of me in my new Condo - Oh my!!!

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 22 9:25 AM
      In a message dated 7/22/2003 9:42:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lilolemissy@... writes:

      Well, I feel like a vacuum brained non-thinking idiot for making a stupid
      joke besides being red-faced and crawling under the rug! I also apologize
      with shame and a self-knowledge of how horrible I can be without even
      thinking! Who am I to say anything about anyone or anything?! My apologies
      for allowing my stupidity to continue, thinking I can be humorous.
      Sheila

      >Dear Group,
      >
      >Everybody, I apologize.  I compromised social_artist's reputation
      >among us members and I feel ashamed and embarrassed.  Personally,
      >I've always been a big social_artist fan and always look forward to
      >seeing his pictures.  Hopefully, Starman and the Group will forgive
      >my actions.  Please know they were done in haste.  What social_artist
      >does at his bachelor's pad in Florida, is his buisness. Who am I to
      >say that's wrong?
      >
      >Mathew Morrell
      >http://www.kcpost.net/
      >
      >PS. My priest gave me 105 Hale Mary's for visiting the "condo."

      *******Awwww, come on, it's all just in fun.
      -starman