20th Cent. Lit.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
      Dear Group,

      I put togeather a little article on twentieth century literature, and
      posted it the Kansas City Post. The link to the article is below.
      Take a look, if you want.

      http://kcpost.net/MM_20thCenturyLitRev.htm

      Mathew Morrell
    • LilOleMissy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
        Dear Mathew,

        Thank you - thank you!! This is absolutely great and I am grateful
        to you for your creation. I had been printing Dr. Starman's articles
        out as they appeared, and here you've included a link directly to
        them all in one place! Your literary thoughts are certainly "hitting
        nails on the head" and let's hope they spread lots of fertile seeds,
        too!

        Gratefully,

        Sheila