Mullets

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      Dear Group,

      Steiner once talked about how all of mankind's inventions originate
      from the animal, insect or plant kingdoms. Those familiar with
      Steiner's teachings will, I'm sure, be very much familiar with this
      idea. I can't cite specific examples, that Steiner provided. But,
      this weekend I got to thinking. Couldn't one say that the African
      lion was the first "being" on earth to wear a mullet ---a mullet
      100,000s of milleniums before the first Canadian hockey player?
      Then, I got to thinking a little bit more as I sat outside watching
      wasps buzz about my tomatoe plants. Wasps, I figured, invented
      condominiums ---and were probably the first landlords!

      Can anyone else cite examples in the same vein ---perhaps authentic
      ones that Steiner came up with.

      Mathew Morrell
      http://kcpost.net/