thank you

  • shahara9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2003
      Thank you for all the posting on Rudolf Steiner.

      I was a Waldorf homeschooler some 15 years ago,
      and its worked well for my children.
      Now we are preparing to live in an intentional community
      in northern Wisconsin, (with 3 of the 5) and I've been intensly studing
      about Biodynamics and other metaphysical gardening topics.

      He was truly a gifted sage !
      ~shahara lefay

      shahara lefay
      priestess poet vegan
      <A HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TerraSoLuna/">terrasoluna.org</A>
      "There's the road to heaven, and there's the road to hell, and there?
      That's the road to Faerie."
      - Thomas, the Rhymer