Re: [steiner] Anthoposophy, An Introduction

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2003
      Hello Dr. Starman & Everyone in the Group!

      Would you like me to send you some articles I have written on Waldorf
      Education? I have been trying to get my own website off the ground, but I'm still
      trying to figure out this uploading business!

      Let me know if you think there would be interest.

      Best always,
      Christine
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2003

        *******Well, we certainly would! And large pieces can also be uploaded to the group's web site. If you need help, ask me, or you can send them to me and I can upload them for you.

      • golden3000997@cs.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2003
          Cool! Got some nice photo stuff. Will forward in a little while. : )