Russian Pseudomorphosis

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2003
      Dear Group,

      I put togeather a little history article on Russia and its search for
      its artistic self identity ---and posted it at the Kansas City Post.
      The link is below. Check it out, if you want.

      http://www.kcpost.net/RussianPseudomorphosis.htm

      Mathew Morrell
      http://www.kcpost.net/
    • LilOleMissy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2003
        Dear Mathew,

        I truly appreciate your ability to summarize such a vast scope into
        an enjoyable whole. Thank you for a wonderful writing.

        Regards,

        Sheila