Re: [steiner] Date of Crucifixion

  • churchinnerlight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2003

      >>according to Anne Catherine Emmerich (1774-1824) the birth took place on Kislev 12 in 2 B.C. which matches dec.7, 2 B.C. in our calendar.

      Lutz

           But why is she being accepted as an authority? Who is she?
          The Edgar Cayce Readings said Jesus was born about March 19th, but  one calendar change (adopting the Julian calendar) made the date into Dec. 25th, and then a second (changing to the Gregorian) made it Jan. 6th---or maybe it was vice versa, Starman? (He gave us a talk about this.) But I've never heard anyone claim an early December date. The shepherds had their sheep out in the fields, which they don't do in the winter. The lambing season is the spring time.
                                                                        Rev. Jim

    • Faxmail Gateway
      Message 2 of 6 , May 14, 2003
        It would also depend upon which birth one is tracking,
        yes?

        http://search.yahoo.com