The Wizard of OZ. Lucifer?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2003
      Dear Forum,

      Lately, there's been a lotta tornadic activity in Kansas, where I
      live. A couple tornadoes touched down in the area around Kansas City
      yesterday, and last weekend they were all over the place, over-
      turning cars, blowing down houses, tearing off roofs, even lifting a
      full grown horse up into the boughs of hardwood tree. Tornadoes
      behave as though they're juvenile delinquints, or like giant
      luciferic spirits whirling chaotically through the etheric plane.
      Still, to this day, scientists cannot figure out the inner-dynamic of
      a tornado. It behooves them. Tornadoes remain nature's mystery.

      Anyone have any ideas on tornadoes?

      Mathew Morrell
    • LilOleMissy
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2003
        Subject: [steiner] The Wizard of OZ. Lucifer?

        > Dear Forum,
        >
        > Lately, there's been a lotta tornadic activity in Kansas, where I
        > live. A couple tornadoes touched down in the area around Kansas City
        > yesterday, and last weekend they were all over the place, over-
        > turning cars, blowing down houses, tearing off roofs, even lifting a
        > full grown horse up into the boughs of hardwood tree. Tornadoes
        > behave as though they're juvenile delinquints, or like giant
        > luciferic spirits whirling chaotically through the etheric plane.
        > Still, to this day, scientists cannot figure out the inner-dynamic of
        > a tornado. It behooves them. Tornadoes remain nature's mystery.
        >
        > Anyone have any ideas on tornadoes?
        >
        > Mathew Morrell

        Dear Mathew,

        There are others who know far more than I about such things and I hope they
        will bring guidance. It seems to me somewhere Steiner speaks of Woton as
        the ruler or power controlling the winds? As a child growing up in New
        Orleans, my mother often lulled our fears of hurricanes and other severe
        storms with tales of this being. I never saw a funnel cloud wrecking havoc
        until I was an adult in South Dakota and it seemed to me as I watched, a
        very distinct feeling of true evil pervaded the seemingly living black
        monsterous entity even before I was able to hear the other-wordly (to me)
        speech of its destruction. Here in California we have earthquakes, which
        Steiner, unless I'm mistaken, spoke of as emanating from the 8th sphere due
        to mans' passions. This latter may be in his *At the Gates of Sp. Sc.* but I
        am not certain. My home stradles the San Andreas fault with my hill rising 3
        feet vertically during the Loma Prieta Quake of 1989, but I sensed none of
        the evil I felt so clearly in those ghastly funnel clouds now bringing your
        area and others so much grief.

        Blessings,

        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2003

          *******Sorry to take so long to answer. A good general principle to follow---as one might expect, condemned by so-called "scientific" thought as absurdly anthropocentric---is that everything in nature harmful to the human being is a corruption of pure nature caused by the opposing forces. So, earthquakes and volcanoes, poisonous animals and plants---all represent an intrusion into the work of the upper Gods by the lower ones. It is the hierarchy known as the Archangels who have to do with the air. "Fallen" Archangels therefore are behind every form of destructive weather pattern, interacting with the water, where the Angels work particularly strongly.  The name of one of the opposing powers in the New Testament in Greek was "diavolos", meaning literally "he who throws into a hurley-burley" or "throws into confusion." This being is usually identified with Lucifer.  A luciferic activity is indeed a good way to describe the mysterious creation of tornadoes, waterspouts, and hurricanes, or rather, an activity caused by both Ahriman and Lucifer, the former being the director and the latter carrying out the actual creation of the confusion.